- Combine maximum coverage with unmatched mobility, and you get the Defend Kevlar pant. These mountain bike pants are made with Kevlar fiber to withstand the toughest trails in the world.
- All-way stretch construction with tapered legs for greater freedom of movement.
- Kevlar fibers are highly resistant to cuts, tears and abrasion. Ratchet closure provides a secure fit and quick adjustments on the fly. Zippered pockets. Tapered hem to reduce snags and drag.
- Laser perforation on front and back to keep you cool. TruMotion stretch fabric for greater mobility. Durable water-resistant finish protects against moisture, dirt and debris.
- Body: 93 % polyester, 7 % elastan.
- Lower leg: 88 % nylon, 12 % elastan.
- Knees: 75 % nylon, 10 % elastan, 9 % Kevlar, 6 % polyester stretch Kevlar.