- BONT SKATES:
Bont skates and other items are covered by warranty for a period of 24 months for Europe from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Items that are not covered under warranty include:
- Any part of the skate that has been involved in a crash. If you have crashed and something is scratched or broken, it is not covered under warranty.
- Anything where you have damaged the boots yourself eg. Overheating the boots when heat molding, jumping in your skates, using washers between the boot and the frame, backing over your skate bag with the car in your driveway. These are not covered by our warranty.
If you have a problem that you think is a manufacturing mistake, then we are more than happy to help you to solve the problem asap.
If you purchased your Bont product from a shop, please contact that shop with your receipt. They will contact us with your warranty claim.
If you purchased your Bont product from Bont directly, please email us with the following information:
- A copy of the receipt of purchase.
- Clear photos of the problem. If you can draw arrows on the photos to show us where the problem is, it is even better.
- Your name, address, contact number and email.
- Details about how long you had the skates for, what you were doing with them when you had the problem, product model number.
All products are warranted for 90 days from the date of purchase to be free of manufacturer's defects. This only applies to the original owner and must be accompanied by a sales receipt as proof of purchase. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from impact, misuse, abuse, accident, negligence or normal wear and tear. If you feel your helmet has a manufacturer defect you should email us with pictures and an explanation of what is wrong. We will reply to your email with a WA#. When you have the WA# send the helmet to the address below. If the helmet has a manufacturer defect we will send you a new helmet. If the helmet does not have a manufacturer defect you will need to pay for shipping for us to return the helmet to you.